Monday 5 May 2008

Potterton in the Big Apple

I've just returned from a trip across the Atlantic, visiting our elder sister, Potterton Books New York.

The family resemblance is certainly there. It is a lovely, warm and friendly shop, with so many wonderful design books from all around the world. Located within the Design & Decoration Building the bookshop excellently serves the Interior Design community. I was so well looked after there and with Bloomingdales next door I also managed to put together my Summer wardrobe! Be sure to visit when you are next in the City.

I also found time to squeeze in some book shopping and the London shop is now bursting with some beautiful out-of-print titles on all our design subjects, especially fashion and photography. Find Irving Penn, Diana Vreeland, Billy Baldwin, Andy Warhol, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Harry Winston in the shop whilst they last!

No comments: