Saturday 12 March 2011

Vive la France!

Is it because I watched Jules et Jim earlier in the week? Possibly. All I can say is that the weekend has been marked by a LOVE of all things French. So, clad entirely in Breton stripes and with a cafe au lait at my elbow, I have put together this modest tribute to our friends across the Chanel. (Best read while humming the Marseillaise).


Gerard-Julien Salvy, Balmain (Editions du Regard, 1995).


Pierre-Yves Rochon and Dane McDowell, Interior Splendour by Pierre-Yves Rochon (Flammarion, 2010).




Ginette Mathiot, I Know How to Cook (Phaidon, 2009)

Yvonne Brunhammer, Andre Arbus. Architecte-Decorateur des Annees 40 (Norma Editions, 2003)

 Philippe Julien, Les Styles (Editions Gallimard, 1992)

Le voila! Enjoy, and contact us if you need more information about any of the books.

No comments: